Executive Leadership Institute:
To compete in the Knowledge Economy, today's executive must be able to thrive in an interconnected and multi-faceted business environment where innovation and paradigm shifts are happening exponentially faster and transform entire systems that cut across companies, industries, and whole societies. Because GPSEG is fundamentally organized to understand what factors affect the professional lives of our members and how to use knowledge of those factors to help each other, GPSEG is launching a new program series, the Executive Leadership Institute. Its purpose is to engage and equip senior executives with key skills, abilities and competencies needed in a 21st century dynamic economy that demands excellence in managing complex relationships, critical thinking and superior strategic leadership abilities.
In “The Future of Jobs” report from this year’s World Economic Forum, the top seven skills anticipated in the workforce of 2020 are complex problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, people management, coordinating with others, emotional intelligence, and judgment and decision making. This analysis is based in the identification of the current Fourth Industrial Revolution, presenting the challenging new dimension of digitization and its impact to employment needs in this century. The Executive Leadership Institute will consider this new perspective to discuss these shifts in workforce needs and tailor a series of program offerings to provide development in these critical areas to participants.
The Institute will include a series of workshops that explore key areas of development to assist senior level executives in addressing the key demands of 21st century executives, tailored to the learning needs and styles of the executive learner, who requires an integrative approach to content and application.
Sponsors of this program will be featured on all pre-event and onsite marketing materials and signage, have the opportunity to meet our faculty and attendees, present organizational information, be introduced from the podium, and interact with attendees.
Compass Level - $2,500
All benefits outlined at the Explorer Level, plus upgrades, including:
- Full Page ad in Institute Programs
- Company representative will be given opportunity to speak from the podium during introductory workshop remarks by GPSEG leadership
- Representation on the Advisory Panel that provides insight on program content and development
Explorer Level - $1,500
All benefits outlined at the Guardian Level, plus upgrades, including:
- Logo placement and recognition in all issues of weekly At-A-Glance event newsletter that include the Institute
- Featured placement on GPSEG's sponsorship pages as well as Institute pages
- Half-Page Ad in the worshop programs provided to participants
Guardian Level - $750
- Listing, by level, on signage posted at Institute workshop programs
- Listing on GPSEG Web Site on Institute page
- Inclusion in PowerPoint at event running during networking portion of workshops
- Listing with logo in all marketing materials for the Institute
- GPSEG member-rate for registration of any company employee to attend Institute workshops
- Quarter Page Ad in workshop session materials provided to participants
Click here to download/print the sponsor agreement for the Executive Leadership Institute.