CEO Summit Series: Sponsorship Opportunities
GPSEG initiated the CEO Summit Series in 2015. These programs offer attendees a conversation with CEOs and senior strategists on key executive leadership experiences and critical core competencies for business success. A panel of CEOs who have had significant success will address specific topics and how they made critical choices, set themselves apart from the competition, and overcame fear of risk and failure. Attendees will have an opportunity following the presentation for interactive Q & A with the panelists.
These programs are designed to create dynamic opportunities, tapping into one of GPSEG's key assets - executives at the top of their professions meeting with their peers across all disciplines and industries and examining key business issues challenging today's leaders through a candid lens and at a senior strategic level.
Sponsors of this program will be featured on all pre-event and onsite marketing materials and signage, have the opportunity to meet panelists and attendees, present corporate information, be introduced from the podium, and interact with attendees.
View the upcoming program description on organizational culture and on the same page, view the prior program descriptions accessible through the drop down menu in the upper left labeled "More in this Section."
Platinum Level - $2,000
All benefits outlined at the Gold Level, plus upgrades, including:
- Total of 5 Registrations for event
- Full Page Ad in the event program
- Company representative will be given opportunity to speak from the podium during introductory event remarks
Gold Level - $1,500
All benefits outlined at the Silver Level, plus upgrades, including:
- Logo placement and recognition in all issues of weekly At-A-Glance event newsletter that include the event
- Featured placement on GPSEG's sponsorship pages as well as event pages
- Total of 4 Registrations for the event
- Half-Page Ad in the event program
- Company Representative at the event head table
Silver Level - $1,000
All benefits outlined at Bronze Level, plus upgrades including:
- Total of 3 Registrations for event
- Quarter Page Ad in event program
Bronze Level - $500
- Listing, by level, on signage posted at the event
- Listing on GPSEG Web Site on event page
- Inclusion in PowerPoint at event running during networking portion of the event
- Listing with logo in all marketing materials for the event
- 1 Registration for event
- GPSEG member-rate for registration of any company employee
- Business Card-Size Ad in onsite event program
Click here to view the Sponsorship Agreement for the December 1, 2016 CEO Summit on Organizational Culture.