Your Opportunity to Reach the Region’s Largest Network of C-Level Executives
Reaching 1,200 Top-Level
GPSEG is a membership association of senior level executives who engage with one another to share their knowledge and expertise and who believe in building a lifelong network. Members come from all over the region and from all areas of business and share a common commitment of helping each other and sharing their expertise with the regional business community.
Members represent the most experienced business executives and contribute a wealth of knowledge and connections to help one another. The diversity of industries and range of experience helps members navigate the opportunities and challenges that arise throughout their professional endeavors.
Why is this important to you?
Becoming a sponsor of the Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group gives you direct access to hundreds of C-level executives from varied industries in the Pharma, Financial, IT, Sales and Marketing, HR, etc. Nearly any industry you can identify has representatives active in GPSEG.
Your access to GPSEG allows your company the opportunity to interact with experts from your interest area, all interested in the exchange of insights and information needed to be successful in today’s environment. GPSEG members are interested in hearing more about your company and its offerings, frequently leading to increased business opportunities, leads, and collaborations.
The variety of GPSEG events -- from socials, to CEO Summits, from golf outings, to industry specific sub-group meetings -- provide a rich framework of opportunities for sponsor companies like yours.
Your Sponsorship Dollars at Work
Your investment in GPSEG goes to extremely good use. Sponsorhip funds help underwrite investments in major programs such as the CEO Summit series, high level speakers for many programs, and leadership development initiatives. These programs are designed to expand the business and networking opportunities provided to members, assist as many members pursue new pathways in their careers and delve into the rapid changing environment in which all executives operate.
• CEO Summit Series - Our highly-rated, semi-annual program featuring panels of regional CEO’s who share candid insights on key areas of business strategy and leadership. Attendance exceeds 100 participants. The CEO Summit is held in the spring and late fall.
• Social Events - Held several times throughout the year around the region, socials provide an opportunity for members and guests to network across the organization and welcome new members.
• Executive Leadership Institute - An emerging program designed to offer collaborative workshops focused on the key competencies of 21st Century Leaders, as defined by the 2016 World Economic Forum.
Subgroup Events - There are over 20 subgroups that hold regular events based on common business disciplines, industries, geographic proximity and common interest areas. Networking opportunities occur frequently through these subgroup meetings and include presentations, social events, and interactive discussions. With three subgroups in New Jersey and one in Delaware, our programs can focus on the local economic issues affecting the Region and feature regional business experts from those locales. Industry and functional-based groups target specific topic areas, e.g., technology platforms, the landscape that affects human capital, private equity and consulting business models, as well as provide roundtables whose hallmark is a confidential environment for unveiling and solving complex business issues.
Through our Mentoring Program, senior level business executives connect with emerging leaders and entrepreneurs throughout the region’s business schools and universities. Our best-known initiative is the participation of members as mentors, judges and promoters of Temple University’s Fox School of Business “Be Your Own Boss Bowl.” This annual program supports entrepreneurial efforts and business planning to aspiring innovators and attracts investment funding to the final candidates in the contest.
GPSEG’s Mentoring Program has expanded over the years to include numerous universities and programs across the region, tapping the generosity and experience of GPSEG members who receive no compensation for organizing or volunteering for any of these efforts.
Pavlides Temple Scholarship Fund
Honoring Chris Pavlides, GPSEG’s founder, sponsors who support our annual scholarship fundraisers are supporting the annual scholarship awarded to an entrepreneurial student selected by the Fox School of Business. The scholarship fund continues to grow through a combination of efforts, and GPSEG has been proud to contribute annually to the growth and expansion of this program.
The Sponsorship Advantage
Our sponsors participate in a wide range of interactions and gain visibility with a truly targeted business audience. Benefits include:
• Participation in our all-member programs
• Visibility on the GPSEG Web site, our semi-monthly ConnEx newsletter, and throughout the marketing communications that promote events and opportunities
• Engagement with members by sharing expertise and content relevant to business interests and innovation, reach potential vendors and contractors, and connect with sources of employee recruitment
• Recognition in numerous events and promotions reaching members --and their hundreds of connections, too.
• Company employee opportunities to attend events at GPSEG member registration rates and provide professional development to your employees
• Subgroup participation based on targeted interest areas (these benefits are exclusive and limited, offered on a first-come, first-served basis.)
Become a Sponsor
Select the Annual Sponsorship Level that fits your company's needs and budget and then complete and submit the Sponsorship Agreement:
Click on the level below to see the detailed list of benefits.
OR ...Click on one of the Programs below to select an a la carte sponsorship option for a specific event or program:
CEO Summit Events
Executive Leadership Institute
Thank YOU to GPSEG's
Leadership Circle of Annual Sponsors...we look forward to featuring your company.