Delaware Networking Group
Thursday, July 21, 2016
5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
14th & Scott Streets
Wilmington, DE 19806
Digital Marketing – Now and Next Year
- Have you been struggling to create an online strategy?
- Is your website driving the traffic that you want?
- Are you taking advantage of SEO, SEM and other social tools to elevate your business?
Rick Simmons brings us the keys for success in the digital world.
If you are not prepared for the “now” you will be further behind as more changes are coming – and fast.
Get the foundation straightened out first; then prepare for what is coming up – soon!
Benefits to you and your company:
- What to do first
- What efforts will yield you better results online
- Learn to stop looking at the tools
- Kick your online efforts up without spending a lot of money
- How to listen to help you move ahead
Rick has spoken to numerous groups and has always received high marks for being entertaining and informative. He has worked in the online world for the last 15 years (right after it was invented by Al Gore)! While things continue to change, it is imperative to look ahead and cement the foundation. Rick conducts training for groups around the country teaching them how to get their house in order now and how to prepare for the future.
Find out where you can save time and money to achieve better results for your company, while looking out for what is next around the corner.
Dinner is included. There will be a cash bar for liquid refreshments.
Guests may register by calling GPSEG at 215-393-3144
August – No Meeting
September – Delaware Economic Roundtable
October - 10/27, Networking Meeting
November - TBD