Power Breakfast Meeting
June 21, 2016
7:30am - 11:00am
260 Mall Boulevard
King of Prussia, Pa 19406
The One Hour “Memory Switch” Workshop
Discovering Your Memory Power
Your profession demands that you remember a wealth of knowledge including client information, market data, presentations…and most importantly, names. A simple slip of the mind can result in thousands of dollars in lost sales or credibility.
Fortunately there is a solution. Train your memory!
What Participants Can Expect from the “Memory Switch” Program:
- Learn how to remember names, faces and key information shared by clients and staff
- Learn how to make presentations without notes
- Learn how to use their memory and the techniques shared to boost confidence and make a powerful first impression
- Learn how to share information with clients and staff in a way that will dramatically increase the listener’s retention of key information
- Remember important information from meetings, to-do lists and written material
- Boost sales and networking skills to increase referrals and repeat business
- Reduce stress and improve time management
Guarantees of the One Hour “Memory Switch” Workshop:
- You will be amazed and your people will thank you for one of the best meetings of the year.
- Everyone will walk away with several ideas on how a more powerful memory will help them be more effective and reduce stress.
- There will also be an interactive demonstration that will blow your mind!
There is no such thing as a bad memory - just an untrained one.
Matthew Goerke is regarded as one of America’s leading experts in the field of Memory Development. He has shared with thousands of business professionals from all walks of life the techniques for developing an instant recall memory with results that can only be described as amazing.
Matthew has worked with such well know speakers as Zig Ziglar, Ed Forman, Vic Conant and Tony Robbins. He has trained executives from corporations including AT&T, Prudential, Exxon, Wells Fargo, Merck Pharmaceutical and Coldwell Banker, and government agencies such as the United States Postal Service and the Defense Department. Matthew has also had a tremendous impact in educational settings, having personally trained thousands of students and teachers at all academic levels.
Matthew is the developer of the “Memory Switch Program” the most utilized program of its kind ever developed and for that reason is a sought-after guest and has appeared on hundreds of radio and television talk shows.
GPSEG Members - $30
Please Note: Power Breakfast meetings are open to GPSEG members who are currently in transition.