The April Non Profit Subgroup Meeting is for you, by you and stars you.
Wednesday, April 22 7:30 AM – 10:00 AM, Crowne Plaza - KOP
In our recent survey, you told us your preferences about meeting formats, topics, and the organizations you support. We were also able to infer something of your considerable expertise. So, for this month’s meeting we’re putting together all these ingredients to cook up something truly exceptional.
· Round table, facilitated discussions
· Featuring the topics you want to know about.
· You are the subject matter experts
· You share your wisdom with the entire group (we will use Trello, a powerful and intuitive
collaboration tool, to capture and share your conversations in real time.)
Your discussions will be facilitated by:
· Bob Madonna, Non Profit Subgroup Chair
· Jory Barrad, Former Non Profit Subgroup Co-Chair and GPSEG Board Member
· Ann McNally, Non Profit consultant, GPSEG Treasurer & Board Member
· Doug Barg, Current Non Profit Subgroup Co-Chair
How it works –
1. Register soon. Attendance is limited to 36. This is a hard cap.
2. Be prepared to share a tool, best practice or model program.
3. Be ready to talk about your favorite nonprofit or foundation.
4. Each table will have a laptop running the Trello collaboration tool. Your ideas and questions will be displayed on the main screen.
5. You and the rest of the subgroup will come away with a new list of resources.
GPSEG members represent a formidable knowledge base. Let’s harness that power to help create more effective, better run agencies serving our community.
7:30 – 8:00 AM Networking & Breakfast
8:00 – 9:00 AM Round table sharing sessions
9:00 – 9:30 AM Summary presentations
9:30 – 10:00 AM Networking
With limited spaces available, this meeting will fill up quickly. Register Soon
Bob & Doug
Where: Crowne Plaza - KOP
260 Mall Boulevard, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
When: Wednesday, March 25, 2015
7:30 am until 10:00 am
Cost: GPSEG Members - $29.00
Guests - $33.00
Contact: Maureen Waddington