New Jersey Breakfast at Daybreak Meeting
Friday, November 20, 2015
7:30 - 10:00 am
Tavistock Country Club
Members - $27.50
Guests - $32.00
NEGOTIATE [nəˈɡōSHēˌāt] = reaching an agreement or compromise by discussing with others
We all do it. Wouldn’t you like to do it more effectively??
Join us to hear David Nast review how to set the stage properly for success!!
· Examine the factors and priorities to achieve a favorable outcome
· Define tactics, techniques and language that are proven to get the best results
· Go beyond the numbers and evaluate what, when, how and why things matter
· Discuss helpful resources for gathering current data to strengthen your position
· Learn how to successfully negotiate everything: deals, sales/purchases and job offers, etc.
David has over 20 years of experience in Executive Coaching, Corporate Training, Career Coaching, Executive Search, Human Resources, and Leadership Development. He has coached and worked closely with over 500 Business Owners & CEOs, as well as thousands of Executives.
David is a Certified Business Coach, Corporate Trainer, Leadership Architect, Career Coach, Resume Writer, Interview Coach, Interview Architect, Internet Recruiter and Predictive Index Analyst.
He is a 3-time CEO, President & Business Owner, as well as a Speaker and Author. He has negotiated multiple 7-figure deals across several industries.
Guests of Members may register by calling the GPSEG office at 215-393-3144