December Social to Honor Viktor Ohnjec, Celebrate Leaders
GPSEG members will gather December 12 for the Annual Holiday Social at the Top of the Tower, 1717 Arch Street in Center City. This is sure to be a sell-out event, so members are encouraged to sign up early.
The 4th Chris Pavlides Networking for Life Award will be presented to Viktor Ohnjec at this event. Viktor joined fellow previous recipients Candida Seasock and Bob Madonna on a panel discussion November 6, to offer networking tips and share success stories. As evidence of his own networking diligence, Viktor related that his first GPSEG meeting was in January of 2003, and he says he still is in touch with about half of the members who were meeting then. Viktor is known as one of the earliest leading members, instrumental in creating the Technology Subgroup, board member from 2008-12, a member at some point of nearly every committee, and a catalyst in building subgroups, organizing successful events, and bring organizational structure at critical points in GPSEG’s development.
As Viktor accepts the Networking for Life Award at the December 12 Holiday Social, he will join Candida, Bob and Brian Simmermon as recipients who:
- Help to establish GPSEG as the premier membership organization for men and women in top leadership positions in the region.
- Promote the connection of senior-level contacts and ideas.
- Foster career fulfillment, as well as personal and professional growth.
- Share knowledge, contacts, resources and best practices.
- Help to engage the membership in programs and initiatives that benefit all of GPSEG.
- Facilitate the education of members in their professional and career development.
The December Social will also feature the recognition of outgoing members of the Board of Directors and welcoming of incoming board members, who will assume office in January, 2014. The event is certain to be a festive occasion marking the close of another successful GPSEG year and an evening to reconnect with friends and colleagues.
Click here to register.